Educational Staff Development Team
Educational staff development in the Division of Student Affairs exists to provide professional development opportunities and training resources for all staff. Events and programs are sponsored where collegial interaction can occur.
- Dr. Margarita M. Arellano, Associate Vice President and Dean of Students
- Greer Vinall, Coordinator, Dean of Students - Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Ross Wood, Career Advisor, Career Services
- John Doria, Supervisor Custodial Services, Housing and Residential Life
- Tori Graham, Career Advisor, Career Services
- Ruth Mordecai, Administrative Assistant, Retention Management & Planning
- Mario Rios, Assistant Director, Campus Recreation
- Amy Rodriguez, Residence Hall Director, Housing and Residential Life
- Brenda Rodriguez, Associate Director, LBJ Student Center
- Zachary Webb, Customer Care Coordinator, Career Services
Student Affairs Symposium
Thursday, March 12, 2020
LBJ Student Center
The Student Affairs Symposium will take place on Thursday, March 12th. This year, staff members will have two options for symposium attendance, morning (9:00 am - 12:00 pm) or afternoon (1:00 - 4:00 pm), which a lunch available to all who sign up in between. The sessions will cover the same topics and have the same speakers. Our hope is that offering two options increases participation, as co-workers can alternate attendance times. Topics and sessions will be released at a later date.
To view past ESDT events, please visit our Past Events page .