Connected was developed to help students adjust the Texas State campus and San Marcos, meet new people, and learn about various student organizations.
If you are unsure where to get involved on campus, are homesick or you want to make new friends, this is a great program for you.
Connected meets every Monday night, 7-8pm for the first six weeks of each semester in LBJ Student Center room 3-8.1. Food and drinks are provided.
If you have any questions or would like to request a topic for discussion, please contact Angelica McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org or 512.245.2152.
- Monday, January 28 - Student Organizations: What Orgs Are On-Campus?
- Monday, February 4 - Study Abroad: Where Should You Travel?
- Monday, February 11 - Graduate School: What Are Your Options?
- Monday, February 18 - Financial Blunders: Learns Way To Be Money Savvy
- Monday, February 25 - Career Services: Build Your Resume & Interview Skills
- Monday, March 4 - Volunteering: How Can You Help?